Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Monday, November 5, 2007

Hope that You will Forgive


IM SORRY

Im Sorry I loved you
Im Sorry I cared
Im Sorry Im not perfect for you
Im Sorry Im not the one you wanted
Im Sorry that my love wasnt enough
Im Sorry that you were my everything
Im Sorry I was your everything
Im Sorry I tried to spend the rest of my life with you
Im Sorry I cried
Im Sorry you held me into the night
Im Sorry for the fireworks
Im Sorry for the Summer
Im Sorry for your lips on mine
Im Sorry for the gift
Im Sorry for stayin up all night
Im Sorry about my dreams of you
Im Sorry for the love songs
Im Sorry for the happiness I brang
Im Sorry for the saddness I had
Im Sorry for my messages
Im Sorry for my phone calls
Im Sorry I wanted to dance with you
Im Sorry I wanted to walk the beach by your side
Im Sorry I hated you
Im Sorry we'll never be the same
Im Sorry you found a new girl
Im Sorry she broke your heart
IM SORRY.

mi balaafa maafu kuraane kama heekuran ClickHere

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.