Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, January 12, 2008

living in the darkness...let the darkness never fade away




I wait in anticipation in the dark basement. For the tast of blood on your lips. With the bottom of your black dress sliding across the floor. You slowly move towards me. I watch while my hunger grows stronger. As your perfection fills my sight. My fangs begin to grow. Painfully waiting for just a taste. Your legs surround me like the black wings of a fallen angel. Your white fangs begin to sparle as we embrace. Together at last. Our mouths sink into each others white pearly necks. The pain is as pleasant as the sweet taste of your blood.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.