Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Monday, June 2, 2008

When Angels Fall


What do you think happens when angels fall?
It was something I never knew,
Until I came across a fallen angel,
The angel that was you.
You changed my life,
Wiped away my tears,
I hoped and prayed I would never lose you,
You were the key to curing my fears.
For days and nights on end,
I prayed that you'd be mine,
So I could live in eternal happiness,
Until the end of time.
It was something I wasn't sure of,
A silent fear inside my heart,
Something I was afraid to express,
But then my world fell apart.
I made the wrong move,
A simple error in life,
Now I find myself even more alone,
With even more trouble and strife.
I hate myself for ruining things,
It was not what I wanted at all,
So I'll sit in my sleepless solitude,
Waiting for the next time angels fall.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.