Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

...::F33LinG::...


I Want You Back Now that You're Gone



I want you back now that you're gone.My heart's a pit no love can fill.I stumble through my days of stoneBereft of joy, bereft of will.
I could not tell myself I lovedYou as I did for fear of pain.Far easier not to be moved,Than moved to love, and hurt again.
How stupid! I loved anyway,And now the blame is all my own.Please rescue me, this torture stay,And for my sin I will atone.


------------------------

When We Broke Up, You Said You'd Always Love Me


When we broke up, you said you'd always love me.Always, you said, always we'd be friends.But soon I saw you wanted nothing of me,And then I understood that's how it ends.You said, "Well, it's much harder than I thought."I guess it's always easier to lie.You said, "Well, ask me anything you want."But I was much too frightened to ask why.I guess it doesn't matter why we failed,Or why I love you after what you've done,Or why the harshest truths must be unveiledAfter the last train has come and gone.I miss you and I love you, even thoughWhat happened lies too deep for me to know.


--------------------

I Feel as Though My Heart Lay Bleeding



I feel as though my heart lay bleedingOn a countertop.The pain is like a flooded screamThat cannot, will not stop.
I cannot live, I cannot breathe;Pain is all I do.I cannot think how I can beLong living without you.
Ah, God! I want you back so badThat I would gladly dieTo hold you in my arms againAnd not care how or why;
To hold you in my arms againAnd tell you of my love,And then go gladly back to dustShould I your heart not move.


----------------------

The Pain Will Never Go Away


The pain will never go away;The wound will never heal.The evil that was done to youIs now your eyes, your heart.
The black will never turn to gray;The blood will not congeal.The violence is never through;The past does not depart.
Time will merely make you whole,Consuming what you are:Part sufferer, part comforter,Part victim, part new song;
Part mother of an angry soul,Part child of despair,Part witness and part conquerorOf all that did you wrong.


------------------------------


You Told Me in a Dream You Always Loved Me




You told me in a dream you always loved me.I wept with joy at what with joy you said.My sadness was not there. It was so lovely.And with you was my darling, also dead.The sky was with an early sunrise burning,Yet still with ample darkness for the moon,Which held the secret of its youthful yearningAlthough it knew that it would vanish soon.How wonderful, I thought, at last to hear youSay what I had known but never heard!Abandoned, I have long longed to be near youAnd find my long-lost refuge in a word.I saw the truth of it within your eyesAnd blessed the dream that ends but never dies.

--------------------------

1 comment:

gHost said...

hei kool blog bra

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.