Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Question????





...I Don't Understand What Happened to Us...



I don't understand what happened to us
O r why you have turned away.
O f course you are free to do as you like,
B ut first I have something to say.
T o me it had seemed we could go on forever,
S o close were our hearts, and at ease,
S o much did we share, yet the words never faltered,
S o I thought as time did as it pleased.
W hatever I did that has made you unhappy,
O r am that is not to your taste,
O r would be were I to return to your graces,
O r won't be if I am replaced:
I want you to know that your friendship is something
I treasure, and would not now end.
I f you would be willing to turn to embrace me,
Y ou'd find in me still a good friend.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.