Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Suicide

Can't You See? Don't You Care
Can't you see? Don't you careI want to die?Don't you listen? Can't you hearMy silent cry?
Won't you turn? Can't you holdMe to your heart?Are you afraid of what might followOnce you start?
Would you rather not believeI'm in such painThat all your sense and good adviceMust be in vain?
Would you rather tell yourselfI'll be OK,And all this adolescent angstWill go away?
Ah! Would I also swim acrossThis lake alone!But if you cannot swim with me,I know I'll drown.
----------------
I Don't Want to Be Coy
I don't want to be coy,But to say what I'm about to doWould not be cool.Let's just leave it at that.
If the world is black, it's black,Whether you complainOr collaborate by silence.
Even if people liked me,I wouldn't like them.I would just have to watch themBeing mean to peopleAnd not say anything.Because to say anythingWould not be cool.Let's just leave it at that.
You're not going to change the world,Whether you complainOr collaborate by silence.
I travel often to the frozen heart of the world,Inland to that Antarctic, rock-strewn desertWith a few dozen warm-blooded penguins wandering aroundLost, dazed, dejected.That's the way things are deep down under.
I'm never going to change things,Whether I complainOr collaborate by silence.
Let's just leave it at that.
---------------------
The Night I Tried to Kill Myself
The night I tried to kill myselfYou came into my room and weptFor me. The beauty of your longingHeld me like a plaintive song.
You came into my room and wept,Suffering my suffering,And held me like a plaintive songTill I myself became your sun.
Suffering my suffering,You taught me well the source of painTill I myself became your sunShining on the world back home.
You taught me well the source of pain:For me, the beauty of your longing,Shining on the world back homeThe night I tried to kill myself.
----------------
There's No Understanding What You Did
There's no understanding what you did,Or why, or what we now should think or do:No way to see what your last sorrow hid.
What unimaginable agony amidOur ordinary lives unraveled you?There's no understanding what you did,
No way for you to tell us why you ridYourself of us and family, and . . . who?No way to see what your last sorrow hid.
Or was it you were just a spoiled kid,Trying to make us all feel bad for you?There's no understanding what you did,
Whether mere curiosity had bidYou to sneak ahead a lethal view; No way to see what your last sorrow hid,
Nor penetrate that awful, granite lidThat lies between our thoughts and what is true.There's no understanding what you did,No way to see what your last sorrow hid.
------------------
Though I Chose Death Instead of Pointless Pain
Though I chose death instead of pointless pain,Please forgive the manner of my leaving.My love and need for all of you remain.
I could not long such suffering sustain,Nor would it long have held you from your grieving.Though I chose death instead of pointless pain,
I hope that choice will not my memory stain,Nor lead you to be wroth at my deceiving.My love and need for all of you remain.
For only in you do I live again,Woven like a wind into your weaving.Though I chose death instead of pointless pain,
I put to you the plea of the self-slain:To comprehend an anguish past conceiving.My love and need for all of you remain
That all that I have been not be in vain,But blend into the earth of your believing.Though I chose death instead of pointless pain,My love and need for all of you remain.
--------------
You Killed Yourself and Didn't Think of Me
You killed yourself and didn't think of me.I can't blame you for that, and yet I do,For now your pain becomes my legacy.
What agony impelled you not to be?I loved you-wasn't that enough for you?You killed yourself and didn't think of me,
Nor saw through my eyes what you made me see,Nor cared about my life when yours was through.And now your pain becomes my legacy,
And I must fight to keep my sanity,For what you did defines what must be true:You killed yourself and didn't think of me.
I cannot think you did it selfishly;So great a sacrifice leaves nothing due.But now your pain becomes my legacy,
And I must sail across that bitter seaThat leaves no trace of joy or residue.You killed yourself and didn't think of me,So now your pain becomes my legacy.
--------------
ENDS
--------------

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.