Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Short Love Songs

A few sweet short love songs I liked.

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me
Cheap Trick


your soft breathingas
I drift into sleep,
your soft breathingas
I wake to birdsong
and our rhythm of
loveAmelia Fielden


Love, you're such a sweet thing,
Good enough to eat thing
And that's just a-what
I'm gonna do.
Ohio Express

IN the spring
I asked the daisies
If his words were true,
And the clever,
clear-eyed daisies
Always knew.


Now the fields are brown and barren,
Bitter autumn blows,
And of all the stupid asters
Not one knows.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.