Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Sunday, October 7, 2007

¿Lost Love ¿


Submitted by Slayer Category: Poems

It’s so hard to believe you could hurt me like thisWith memories still lingering from our last kissI remember like it was just last nightHolding you close in my arms felt so right Thinking I could stay forever in your beautiful green eyesAnd I know you felt the same because I felt your criesI wiped away your tears and said it would be alrightNow that you’re gone who will catch my tears tonightNever imagining a month later losing my best friendYou’ve yet to realize you’ve lost the most in the endI’ll pick up the pieces that remain and move onYou won’t realize what you’re missing till I’m goneAnd by the time that you come crawling backThe only thing remaining I can offer is nothing less than flakThe memories I give to you as I no longer need or wantUnderstanding how we came to be here are no brighter than this fontWishing we could go back in time where love was over flowingNow that we’re heading in separate directionsThere’s nothing left to say or doI must keep goingI wish you all the best in your adventure called lifeDespite the way you killed me like a murderer with a knifeI wouldn’t wish upon you the heartache and the strife.
I love you
Good-bye.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.