Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

REMEMBER

As I sit aloneWith the warm sun on my backI realise something’s missingA part of me which lacks.
Could it be the trees,Reaching for the sky?Or could it be the children,Walking home, who pass me by?
Perhaps, I miss the birds,Chirping sweetly above my head?All I feel is restlessnessA part of me is dead.
I know now what it is.Now I realise what is wrong.It’s the feeling, they call solitude,All my friends are gone.
Of course I know,That as we grow,We have to make our way,We all must plot a different course,To go by everyday.
I always thought my friendships,Would be round,Just like the moonBut you see,I am not ready,For it all to end so soon.
I miss their happy laughter,Floating on the wind.I miss the many secrets,That circulate within.
The only way to keep,Our friendships woven tight,Is to keep in contact always,And then we’ll be alright!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.