Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thing WaT you tOld

You Said You Loved ME


When you said you loved me I belived you.
When you said you din't care that I was
12 and you where 26 I said that was sweet
when the police came because they said it was
wrong you told them I was CRAZYwhy why?
I was with you for 5 months gave up my last boy friend
for you because you said you loved me.
When people made fun of me
you told them you love me
that made cry you are my first and my only
true love now that you are in jail for 5 years
because of me I am so sorry about that
I wil be payig for that for the rest of lfe
because noone will ever see me agan
because to day you get out
I'll skate the way to hell
I'll see you there soon enouf
and we will be together for ever


.........................

Dont Say It


dont say you know how i feel
when i say nothing around me seems real
dont say that you understand
when i am crying so much that shaking has inflicted my hand
dont say you place me in all of your senance
when you are laying in another girls presence
dont say you will always be there
when i know you really wouldnt dare
dotn say what you told me was true
when it wasnt and everybody knew
dont say you wont hurt me
when you know you will and you can see
dont say you can meand the pain
when you left me out alone in the rain
dont say you will fix the scars
when after making more you will end up behind bars
dont say i can cry infront of you
when you will turn away as soon as i do
BUT MOST OF ALL
dont say you'll watch with me the time go by,
when it is all a lie.
All in all
Play by play
This is me
In my darkest day
I cried and cried over the past
when in reality i always knew it wouldnt last.


No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.