Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Thursday, October 11, 2007

MOONLIGHT &MEMORIES


Gazing across the moonlit waters
watching the stars dance across the skyline
i think to myself how lucky i am
to be here in the splendor of it all



the city is has come alive
with all the lights and sounds
pedestrians hustling and bustling
as if tomorrow would never come


the water as clear as glass in a mirror
slowly laping against the shores
confined to the path that it was given
never to really deviate too far



i look to the heavens
and wonder if you see all of this too
one minute hating myself because alone here i stand
the next minute thankful because soon I
will join you and be back in your arms



until then my love
Ill come here often
and talk to you across the moonlit sky
hoping and praying that you can hear me
as my love for you shall never die.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome :)~ .. u wrote this? awesme man awesome

Anonymous said...

dude, ur blog is kewl ;)

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.