Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

YOUR Promise......

You Used to Make Me Swear Never to Leave You
You used to make me swear never to leave you;Now you're gone and will not tell me why.I cannot guess what I have done to grieve you,But if I have so much, then let it die.What makes a love like ours blow awayLike a piece of paper in a gusty wind?What makes it so impossible to stay?What words or gestures might I now rescind?Just as your love was once a mystery,So now your bitterness I cannot grasp:As if I touched your temples tenderlyAnd felt the twisted sinews of an asp.Alone I face the cold, cold things you do;I need your love to help me deal with you.
-----------------------------
You Had Me for a Night, Then Turned Away
You had me for a night, then turned away,Inspiring a love you didn't want.I was a fairy you might unenchantTo show yourself that you could have your way.
And now I'm left with all the shame of loveThat unashamed took pleasure in your joy.You used me as a fake, erotic toy,Not caring much what I was thinking of.
The worst is that I long for your caress.I know you're just annoyed, which drives me mad!But knowing how completely I've been hadDoes not, alas, make me want you less.
------------------------
Why Did You Change ???
Why did you change?
What did I do?
We were like brothers, and now
Your face is a wall without windows, while
what small claims you allow.
I don't understand what undid the sweet bond
That for years yielded nothing but joy.
I am who I was, and yet you respond
As though it were my aim to annoy.
Perhaps there's no why when some untoward wind
Whips away what we hold to our hearts.
Though bitter it be to leave loved ones behind,
It remains the most precious of arts.
---------------------------

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.