Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Monday, October 8, 2007

*SoMe DaNcE pOeMs*


"Eyes Upon A Dance Teacher"

There are little eyes upon you
And they're watching night and day.
There are little ears that quickly
Take in every word you say.
There are little hands all eager
To do anything you do;
And a little girl who's dreaming
Of the day she'll be like you.
You're the little girl's idol,
You're the wisest of the wise.
In her little mind about you
No suspicions ever rise.
She believes in you devoutly,
Holds all you say and do;
She will say and do in your way
When she's all grown up like you.
There's a wide eyed little girl
Who believes you're always right;
And her eyes are always opened,
And she watches day and night.
You are setting an example
Every day in all you do,
For the little girl who's waiting
To grow up to be like you.




"The Dance"



Looking back on the memory of
The Dance we shared 'neath the stars above
How was I to know that you'd ever
say good-bye
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end
The way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
If I'd known how the king would fall
Well then who's to say I might have chanced it all
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end
The way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance*










"Because I Dance"





Becuase I dance doesn't mean that I am weak.
It doesn't mean that my "sport" is unimportant.
Because we (dancers) use tights and pink tutus.
Becuase we're dancers we sweat, and we work.
Because we're dancers simply means one thing;
We work until we simply cannot work anymore.
We work until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn.
True athletes work until they simply cannot anymore,
And that is what dancing is all about.

by ZadaM



"The Performance"


The spotlight brightens
The music begins
I'm up on my toes
as I twirl and spin
I jump and I leap
From one side to another
feeling just the music
never any other.
I raise up in pointe
then down in plie
performing what i've practiced
for so long every day.
To dance is my dream,
I can't let it die
for when I do dance
I feel I can fly
The world can disapear
My troubles can cease
For just one moment
I am truly at peace.





"Just to Dance"
by: Ghost

Just to dance--
just to let the music take you
in a way that seems to make you
feel suspended everytime you leave the floor...
Just to soar--
in a moment free and aerial
to rise magically ethereal,
like an angel in a gossamery swirl...
Just to whirl--
and to nimbly pirouette
into a twirling silhouette,
high on pointe, with muscles taut down to your
toes...
Just to pose--
with body sculpted, statuesque,
to excute an arabesque,
and with fragile, artful grace sustain your
stance...
Just to prance--
to step in flawless syncopation
with the corps in tight formation,
marking time with every heartbeat, every turn...
Just to yearn--
to be poetry in motion,
and, with disciplined devotion,
to create a thing of beauty and romance...
Just to dance!

...................................................................................

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.