Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Sunday, October 7, 2007

You never LoveD me.....

she never loved me...


I first meet you when I was 6 and 3 years it took for us to hate each other...10 years later and an instant message apart.. I found you again... and took you to heart...You gave me the happiest days I ever had… you made me feel so lucky like a birthday kid at his birthday bash...I never told you this but I’m going to tell you know.. I fell in love with you on purpose.. and the reason you can see now...I loved you for who you were.. everything about you made my heart sing.. as I fell in love first.. from your voice.. I think.. I was in love with you.. till the day you said good bye.. I was in fact missing you .. from the three weeks that had passed...I hate the fact that you said you never had feelings for me more than a friend.. but if you send txt to your friends like you have me.. then I don’t want to be your friend...You cant say “aww you make me so happy” or that at times you think of me a smile .. saying that you feel “lucky”.. this is different.. I know.. Cause every time I texted you I texted it to my girlfriend, and not a friend.I guess itz just fate.. You said you never liked me and honestly I think there is another reason..But I can accept that.. cause to me.. you gave me every reason.You looked so beautiful that night.. so gorgeous and cute.. but what you said to me that night I will never forget.. "I don't like you.. more than a friend".[She took my smile with her when she left that night..]Everywhere I go I am reminded of you.. you are on my keys.. in my bathroom... on the road... and in the air.. Everything reminds me of you .. and all I can think of are the times we had. [Missing you isn't the hardest part. Knowing that I once had you is.]The little turtle she made for me, the soap that she handed me.. those damn mustangs everywhere... even the muzik that is played everywhere.I hate this feeling.. I wish I can throw it away... it feels like something is pushing my heart.. crushing it.. day by day. Honestly I wish I never meet you.. you were the girl of my dreams.. perfect in every way.. I just couldn't make you love me.. and I guess that’s all there is to say.friends.. can we be friends.. I think we both know the answer to this..“Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smileLaugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”This is all I’m going to say.You said you thought I would have broken up with you first.. but how can I, I was in love with you.I just want to say thank you.. we had some good times.. they are memories I will never forget.. thank you for letting me into your life.. and thank you for giving me a chance to be by your side.. I hope that in the future you will find the right guy for you.. I wish so many good things for you.. well .. I guess this is good bye then... so good bye.
“Never regret something that once made you smile.”
~no regrets
Modified by azamu

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.