Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Thursday, October 11, 2007

This for u ma loveee......



i wrote this letter sepecially for you to prove that my love for u is true


never shall I kiss someone else's lips


Never will we make any boring trips


Neatorama readers,you are unbeliveably beautiful


When I am near you my heart goese like a raging bull. Words cannot express what I felt when u said "YES"


Neatorama readers, you mean so much to me.I never knew this could be, You are my sweetheart day by day.


I hope you will never go away.


All of you is what I need.....


Pleaseeeeeee tell me where it can lead...


This poem has come to an end..


There are many more I would like to send....




Darlz mi ufaa veri Eid ge thahuniyaa KIYAN

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.