Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Monday, October 8, 2007

Tears of Love


The single tear crept down my pale cheek, Your hand nestled in mine as you continued to speak Our love so raw and forbidden was being snatched away I wanted you here, wanted you to stay.
The movement of your strong hand toward my face Made my heart skip a beat, lose its strong pace You swept away the solitary tear Held me closer, and assured me you had no fear.
Your lips claimed mine, with a passion but tender I fell into your embrace, my heart surrendered Our bodies locked so tight together Neither wanting to part, just to stay close forever.
The realisation that he would soon be gone Strengthened my hold, I didn't want to be alone. He kissed my lips, and held me so tight Not wanting to let me go, into the night
Our passion was fuelled by our continuing touch Overcome with desire, I needed him so much. His hands and lips caressed my soft skin, Hands tickling, and teasing but I needed more from him
Laying me down on the carpeted floor He pressed his body against mine as he wanted more, Our clothes were rapidly torn away by our hands The arousal evident between ourselves
He slipped his hand down to the top of my thigh Tickling and teasing gently, making me smile His arousal was hard and evident against me I needed him now, needed him to take me
As his hardness filled my body whole I felt complete, and part of his soul We moved together, like fire and air Our love so complete, we needed no other to share
The single tear that had so daringly escaped, Was joined by another I suddenly realised. His eyes were wet with the depth of his feelings His heart was breaking as he thought about leaving.
Clinging together for once last embrace, We held each other close, he stroked my face I'll love you forever, forever and a day He whispered to me, in his loving way
As the moment drew nearer, the time had come He turned to leave, he was almost done. With one last hug, and a promise to call He left me, standing alone, the tears starting to fall.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.