Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hold Me to Your Willing Heart








Hold me to your willing heart




And let me - help me - weep




That I of need might fall apart




And then at last might sleep.
Let the truth slice into me




That I might finally bleed




And purge myself of agony




I cannot now concede.
For I have bound myself in light




That I might live in joy,




And cannot - will not - let the night




My bonds of love destroy.
And yet I know if I would gain




The peace for which I pray,




I must allow the floods of pain




To wash my love away.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.