Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

LEAVING YOU




Leaving you will be so hard

I know that we will be scarred.

Through the years we have grown up

Now we are about to split up.

It hurts me inside



To know that you will confide

In someone else who isn't me

But they will never be what

I try to be.I'll always

be there for you

And I'll always stay true.


You are a part of me

That everyone will see.

You are my sister and friend

And we'll be that way until the end.

Don't ever let anyone take my place

Because they will never face

All the times that we've shared

Even when we never really cared.

All our memories will be locked up tight

Even all our stupid fights.

The laughs, the tears, the cries, the fears

Have built up through the years.

I'll never let us be apart

And you will always remain in my heart.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.