Welcome To The visible disembodied soul of a dead person WebLog ....:: Th3GhosT ::.... Enjoy UR stay! Thank you
E-mail ghost[at]thehakuru[dot]com or muaz[at]muaz[dot]info[dot]ms

Saturday, October 6, 2007

~To Ma LovE~






I Find My Happiness in Loving You



I find my happiness in loving you.Though my love is not returned, I don't mind waiting.The woods are a cathedral where I prayFor the beauty and grace that lie within my heart.
You hold me and we kiss, and yet not yetIs there the unity that love must crave.You want me, but not as I want you:This truth is like a wreckage on my sea.
There's no one else I hunger for, nor touchThat makes me feel I must take off my skin;And so I'll wait as years pile up like leaves,And long with the lonely patience of the moon.




..................................


My Love Is Something Separate



My love is something separate From what we say or do.Though we may have it out with words,I'm still in love with you.
Just as waves ignore the rocks On their way to shore,And keep on coming even if They see what lies in store,
So I will come, no matter what,And break, and come again,And break against your wilderness Beyond all joy and pain.





----------------




Our Love Has Slowly Gone Downhill



Our love has slowly gone downhill,Heavy with unwanted needs,The dregs of days spent dutiful While hunger goes to sleep unfed.
We love each other still, of course,But love is windless, changeless, still,Waiting for the potent word That comes from angels in the heart.
Oh, say it, Love, and I will, too!And time will wait for us to dance,Touched by one another's grace To give what we so long have sought.
There is a passion undismayed That lives throughout the long, gray daysOf work and worry, knowing that The sun still shines upon this earth.




------------------


We Separated Many Years Ago



We separated many years ago In anger. He left me with an infant son.I screamed at him for years, I loved him so,But once he faded, my ordeal was done.
We both remarried, I to someone good,A man who loves both me and my son well,Who wants our world to be just as it should,Whom I can trust to stay through good or ill.
Yet now my ex, though married, says he wants me,Can't forget me, dwells upon my kiss,And suddenly each flare of passion haunts me,And I become aware of what I miss.
My husband has no words to praise my beauty,No soft endearments trembling with desire.Because he's so concerned to do his duty,He's someone who contains his inner fire.
My ex is mad to have at any momentWhatever ecstasy excites his lust.His need is an excruciating tormentThat bursts into a joy I cannot trust.



-------------------




You Don't Love Me, But Ah! Do I Love You!


You don't love me, but ah! do I love you!It kills me that right now you have another!Each day I watch the antics of you twoHappy hopping birds and say, why bother?But I am chained to you as fish to sea,Or as the moon to Earth, or Earth to sun.The thought of letting go so tortures meThat I would rather let my anguish run.I know that if I wait you will be mine.Such love as this must sweep all walls away!I am your natural light, and I will shineTill due rotation turns your night to day.Until then, this sorrow will remain:My hope of joy must be my source of pain.


--------------


Even Though We Fight a Lot, I Love You



Even though we fight a lot, I love you.We fight, I think, because the stakes are high.I sometimes get so mad I cannot stand you,But underneath my anger I could cry.I have an uncontrolled need to control you,To be your only destiny and guide.I know it isn't fair to try to mold you,But my poor love's entangled in my pride.Ah, love! Please love me even in my fury,Which rises like a tide beneath the moon.I plead before my only judge and jury:I want to change, but know change won't come soon.Love finds it hard to let the loved one beThe person who is loved so passionately.


..........................................
to b continued

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2007 by copyscape.All rights reserved.